2015 Employee Appreciation Fund
Property Management Coordinator
Reynolds Plantation Property Owners Association
RPOA Fun Facts
- The POA is scheduled to install nearly 135,000 bales of pine straw this year, equaling more than 90 tractor trailer loads.
- Converting all five security gates to LED light fixtures has reduced energy consumption by 27,484 kWh with an annual savings of $3,575.
- The conversion of the Village @ Lake Club Point condominiums to LED lighting has reduced energy consumption by 30,541 kWh and saved the property owners $4,924 annually.
- The LED conversion has reduced greenhouse emissions by 19 metric tons, the equivalent impact on our environment of:
- removing 8.4 automobiles from the road for one year, or
- 95,000 less miles driven by the average passenger car, or
- dumping 14.3 fewer tons of waste into the landfill, or
- recycling two garbage trucks of waste.
Employee Appreciation Fund Information